Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, August 28, 2011

How i add Java scripts to my blog ??



How i add Java scripts or html codes to my blog ??
By adding java scripts to your blog you can get more features to your blog like a web site.
  • First go to your blogger dashboard (click here).
  • Select your blog.
Blogger new dashboard
  • Click Layout tab on the side bar

Blogger Overview
  • Click Add a Gadget link
Blogger Layout
  • Then open a new window and Select "Html/Javascript " from the new window.
    Add a Gadget

  •  Paste Your Code to Content(Enter a title if you want)

    Add javascript to content
    • Then click Save Button.

1 comment:

Social Media Application Development Dubai said...

I am happy that I observed this web site, just the right info that I was searching for!

Post a Comment

 
// //